Red Lion Quizzes 2022-23
Assemble a team and get these dates into everyone's diaries!
Our Sunday evening quizzes run fortnightly from October to March, with a three-week break over Christmas, and the proceeds from each quiz go to a different charity.
Teams are max 6 people and the entry fee is £2 per person.
There are raffle tickets available to buy at each quiz and there are some great prizes to be won!
Quiz Dates 2022-23
Here are this year's quiz dates and details of the charities we'll be supporting (click on a charity name to learn more about the valuable work that organisation does):
- 9th October - Warwickshire Air Ambulance
- 23rd October - NHS Charities
- 6th November - Lawrence Home Nursing
- 20th November - Shipston Home Nursing
- 4th December - British Heart Foundation
- 18th December (Christmas Quiz) - Banbury Homeless Charity
- 8th January (Quiz of the Year) - Age UK
- 22nd January - Mind
- 5th February - Macmillan Nursing
- 19th February - Acorns School (Long Compton village primary school)
- 5th March (Final Quiz) - Stroke Association
Do join us for any or all of these quizzes and help us support the wonderful work of these local and national charities.